Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mikey Bustos sings 'That's My Yaya Dub' for Maine Mendoza, fans

YouTube star, actor, and singer Mikey Bustos is quite literally singing the praises of one Maine Mendoza, the actress who plays the now famous Yaya Dub character. Yaya Dub is one half of the #AlDub tandem, with on-screen partner Alden Richards. The AlDub segment shows on long-running noontime show Eat Bulaga.



In the video, snippets of Maine's popular Dubsmash videos can be seen as Mikey sings along. "In her soul / I can see / something sweet / like honey / let me be your baby / and call me maybe / okay, fine, just call me Mikey!" he sings.

"A million angels sing / oh when she smiles / I'm in love / She's the yaya of my heart / the yaya whom I love," he continues, holding a stick of isaw, popular Filipino street food.

Mikey also sings about Maine's fun spirit and wit and how she's charmed him with all her antics online.

Source: Rappler

No comments:

Post a Comment